Oliver M. Bauer, Associate
Oliver is the newest member of the Hopp Neumann Humke litigation team. Oliver prosecutes municipal ordinance violations for the City of Sheboygan Falls, City of Plymouth, Village of Kohler, and other municipal clients. Oliver is also responsible for certain Sheboygan County ordinance enforcement litigation, including lead abatement cases initiated by the Department of Health and Human Services and Sanitary Ordinance violations initiated by the Planning and Conservation Department.
In addition, Oliver represents clients in wide variety of other legal matters. He represents both landlords and tenants in eviction actions, counsels employers and employees in employment disputes, and pursues collection matters, including the protection of creditors’ rights in bankruptcy proceedings.
AWARDS | DISTINCTIONS
- Received Cali Award for Excellence in Environmental Law
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- Sheboygan County Bar Association
- Sheboygan County Humane Society Board of Directors
- B.S., Criminal Justice, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- J.D., University of Dayton School of Law