Crystal H. Fieber, Partner
Crystal has been with Hopp Neumann Humke LLP since 2006 and a partner since 2012. She counsels individuals and businesses in corporate law, employment law, and immigration law matters. Crystal works with clients in buying and selling businesses, drafting corporate documents and contracts, evaluating discrimination claims, counseling employers on compliance with state and federal employment laws including the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Family Medical Leave Act, drafting employee handbooks and employment policies, and representing employers in compensation, discrimination and harassments complaints.
In addition, Crystal works with businesses in obtaining work visas for foreign employees, permanent labor certifications, Form I-9 compliance and audits, adjust of status and other employment-related immigration matters. She also assists individuals with family-based immigration petitions, removing conditions of residency, adjusting status, consular processing, and naturalization.
Crystal also has a substantial municipal law practice. She counsels elected and appointed officials and management staff on zoning and development issues, public nuisances, eminent domain, annexations, and utility regulations.
AWARDS | DISTINCTIONS
- Selected for inclusion in the 2012 and 2013 Wisconsin Super Lawyer Rising Stars list
- Named a Top Young Professional by Coastal Connections of Sheboygan County (2009)
- Named Editor-in-Chief of the Missouri Environmental Law and Policy Review
- Note, Bombs Under Bangor: The Ninth Circuit Holds Submarine Base Siting Beyond the Scope of NEPA
and the ESA, chosen for publication in the Missouri Environmental Law and Policy Review
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Sheboygan County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin, member of Labor and Employment Law section
- Plymouth Education Foundation, Inc. (President, 2013-2014, Board member since 2009)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (member since 2007)
- B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- J.D., University of Missouri-Columbia